RN MDS Coordinator - Skilled Nursing Facility - SNF
RN MDS Coordinator - Skilled Nursing Facility (SNF)
Full Spectrum Staffing Solutions is an Executive Recruiting Firm. We are in the business of curating interactions between best-in-class candidates and companies. We are seeking an experienced RN MDS Coordinator in the Moraga, Ca area. This is a full-time, permanent, salaried position with benefits.
Questions about the position?
- Top three most prominent operators
- Tangible growth opportunity
- Rapidly growing organization
- Incredibly strong Administrator
Under the direction and supervision of the Director of Nursing Services, the MDS Coordinator is responsible for notifying and coordinating the Interdisciplinary Team (IDT) for MDS assessment completion in accordance with State and Federal regulations.
- Current State Registered Nurse License
- Good Written and Oral communication
- Administrative and organizational ability and skills
- Current certification in CPR preferred
- Two years RN nursing experience in long term care
- Supervisory experience
- Coordinates the Medicare/MDS resident assessment process.
- Ensures the Interdisciplinary Team completes the MDS Assessment in a timely manner.
- RN coordinates development, implementation and evaluation of plan of care.
- Coordinates and performs, administers or implements as needed treatments, medications or other nursing interventions as indicated by the resident plan of care or as ordered by the physician.
- Coordinates and provides as needed nursing care in accordance with infection control standards.
- Follows safety policies in performing nursing care.
- Coordinates and initiates as needed emergency measures according to policy and within standards of nursing practice.
- Ensures the exchange and use of essential information necessary for quality resident care.
- Ensures all documentation is maintained as required by Federal and State regulations and Company policy.
- Coordinates and/or participates in all assigned meetings and in-services.
Our client values their employees more than anything. We understand that without good managers the facility will struggle. As MDS Coordinator in our Care Center you can expect a salary of $85,000-$100,000 per year depending on experience (DOE). Along with a great culture and a fun work environment, we also offer health and other benefits within our benefits package to help to attract and retain top performing nurse managers. For more information about this position and other openings in your area, please call (866) 587-4112 or email email@example.com to be connected to an available recruiter today!