Resident Care Director / Director of Nursing
Resident Care Director/Director of Nursing - Assisted Living Facility (ALF)
Full Spectrum Staffing Solutions is an Executive Recruiting Firm. We are in the business of curating interactions between best-in-class candidates and companies. We are seeking an experienced Resident Care Director/DON in the Burlingame, CA area. This is a full-time, permanent, salaried position with benefits.
Questions about the position?
- Award-winning community, recognized with a Bronze National Quality Award by AHCA/NCAL
- Across the street from a well known hospital and a reputable post acute facility
- Directs and manages the health delivery systems within the Community to ensure optimum quality of care and quality of life for all residents.
- Assists administration in the communication and assurance of adherence to all applicable regulations and policies and procedures.
- Provides direct assessment and documentation of resident needs.
- Hires, supervises and trains staff on health-related duties and responsibilities.
- Knowledgeable, supportive Executive Director that was recognized as being the best in the region (65 western communities)
- National Quality award winning Assisted Living Provider
- Must be currently licensed as an RN or LVN
- At least twp year of experience working in home health, assisted living, or long-term care preferred.
- Knowledge and experience working with residents with Alzheimer’s disease and/or related dementia highly desirable
- One year of experience supervising others
- Excellent organizational skills required.
- Must exhibit empathetic communication style with residents, families, and associates.
- Experience in nursing systems and development of educational/in-service programs.
- Clinical competency in standards of care for adult patients/residents with multiple chronic comorbidities, including dementia.
- Familiar with gero-psychiatric diagnosis and common treatment modalities.
- May be asked to travel out of region for meetings and other assignments.
- Must be comfortable working in an environment with pets and assisting in the care of community pets, including, but not limited to, dogs, cats, and birds.
- Willing to demonstrate passion and ability to work with people with Alzheimer’s disease and other dementia-related disease.
Our client values their employees more than anything. We understand that without a great Director of Care, the facility will struggle. As a Director of Care you can expect a salary of $100,000 - $115,000 per year (DOE). Along with a great culture and a fun work environment, we offer a competitive benefits package to attract and retain a quality Director of Care. For more information about this position and other openings in your area, please call (866) 587-4112 or email firstname.lastname@example.org to be connected to an available recruiter today!